Airlines usually have promotions to attract more customers or flyers to choose them instead of other airlines. And these promotions are most often than not in the form of fare sales and vacation package deals. Instead of visiting the website of airlines from time to time, hoping to come across these promotions, why not let the airlines advise you instead? If you are interested, Sun Country Airlines offers a newsletter in which they send emails of deals to those who signed up. Just read on to know how.
About Sun Country Airlines
Sun Coutry Airlines was founded in 1982 and commenced its operations in 1983. It is a US based airline and its headquarters is stationed in Minnesota, USA. It offers both scheduled and charter flights to 35 destinations to US, Mexico, the Caribbean, Costa Rica and Cuba. Its frequent flyer program is known as Ufly Rewards. It has been owned by Cambria since 2011.
How to Sign Up for the Sun Country Airlines Newsletter
- Visit the Sun Country Airlines Official page at reference link 1.
- Click on Subscribe To Our Emails found at the left lowermost section of the page.
- Enter your first name into the section provided.
- Enter your last name into the section provided.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address by re-entering into its corresponding section.
- Enter your city of residence.
- Enter your zip code into the section provided.
- Click on Submit.
- Sun Country Airlines Official Webpage https://www.suncountry.com/ibepublic/booking/search.html
- Sun Country Airlines FAQs Webpage https://www.suncountry.com/ibepublic/Contact/FAQ-Help.html
- Sun Country Airlines Contact Us Webpage https://www.suncountry.com/ibepublic/Contact/Get-in-Touch.html