If you are a traveller and a frequent flyer then you will need all the savings you can get. And one great way to save is by signing up for email deals. Southwest Airlines offers email deals and is called Click ‘N Save. Just by singing up, you will receive weekly deals on flights, car rentals, hotel bookings and vacation packages. Continue to read on to know how to sign up.
About Southwest Airlines
Southwest Airlines was founded in 1967 but it only commenced its operations in 1971. It is one of the major US airlines and considered as one of the largest airlines to offer low cost flights. Southwest Airlines offer over 3,800 flights daily to 97 destinations in 40 US States, Puerto Rico and some international destinations.
How to Sign up for Southwest Airlines Click ‘N Save
- Visit the Southwest Airlines Official page at reference link 1.
- Click on Click ‘N Save found at the bottom section of the page to the right of ‘Contact Us’.
- Enter your first name into the section provided.
- Enter your last name into the section provided.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose your home airport from the dropdown list.
- Tick on Sign me up for In A Nutshell to receive emails on latest contents, announcements, product discounts and more.
- Click on Submit.
- Southwest Airlines Official Webpage https://www.southwest.com/
- Southwest Airlines FAQ Webpage https://www.southwest.com/html/customer-service/faqs.html?clk=GFOOTER-FAQ
- Southwest Airlines Contact Us Webpage https://www.southwest.com/contact-us/contact-us.html?clk=GFOOTER-CUSTOMER-CONTACT-US