If you are a policyholder from NJM and you experienced an accident with your insured auto or house, read on to have an idea on how to file a claim. There is no need to worry as NJM is known to be directly conducting business with their policyholders and the claim filing will be completed online.
About New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company
NJM, short for New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company was founded in 1913 with its headquarters located in New Jersey, USA. It was founded by factory owners with the hope of providing reliable and safe insurance products and services. With its products ranging from auto, homeowners to workers’ compensation, NJM has over 800,000 policyholders in New Jersey and Eastern Pennsylvania.
How to Report an Auto or Home Insurance Claim to New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company
- Visit the New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company Official page at reference link 1.
- Click on Submit a Claim found at the center leftmost section of the page.
- Answer the question, “Are you an NJM Policyholder?”: Yes or No.
- Enter your Policy Number.
- Enter the first and last names of the policyholder.
- Enter your first and last names if you are not the policyholder otherwise tick on Same as policyholder name.
- Enter your complete address.
- Enter your primary contact number.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose your claim type: Auto or Home.
- Complete the rest of the form depending on your claim type.
- Upload photographs of the incident.
- Fill out the comment box to include the other details of the incident.
- Tick onn the box to certify that you are the insured or the spouse of the insured and that you have read and accepted the Terms and Condition.
- Click on Submit.
- New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company Official Webpage https://www.njm.com/
- New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company Contact Us Webpage https://www.njm.com/contact/overview
- New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company About Us Webpage https://www.njm.com/about/overview